The following are just a few of the short courses that we offer. Tailored courses are available upon request.
- Longitudinal Flying / Handling Qualities
- Lateral-Directional Flying / Handling Qualities
- Mystery Aircraft Flying / Handling Qualities Evaluation
- Aircraft System Identification
- In-Flight Icing and its Effects on Aircraft Handling Qualities
- Advanced Flight Controls
CLICK HERE to view a sample syllabus for our Longitudinal Flying/Handling Qualities and Lateral-Directional Flying / Handling Qualities short courses. Our courses can be taught at our 6,400 sq ft facility in sunny Baker Florida or at your location. Our short courses feature instruction from subject matter experts in industry, government, and academia. We balance classroom instruction with hands on laboratory sessions in our variable stability ground simulators and variable stability aircraft. Our aircraft are equipped with various in-flight cameras for enhanced post flight debriefs. We also understand that a good short course is not complete without food and fun! At the end of each course, our students will receive a certificate of completion, group photo, training patch, and a video recording of their inflight experience.